To become a Supreme Centre of Excellence in advocating poverty relief in all folk of life in Tanzania.
Poverty Rescue will be the central focus of all of our doings; achieved by instilling among SPRF members a philosophy of client and community centered approach, ensuring strong and transparent leadership at all levels by making wealth creation part and parcel of their culture in daily activities of all communities, staff, partners and the general public.
Goal # 1: Creating enabling environment for Poverty Relief Actions
Goals #2: Create the supporting systems to help the vulnerable individuals and groups
Goal #3: Establish Health & Educational programs to Support vulnerable individuals and groups
Goal #4: Promote cooperation and linkages between local and international groups for sustainable poverty eradication in Tanzania
Goal #5: Strengthen SPRF Institutional Capacity and optimize its operational processes.
Our Core Values
- Innovative ideas for human development actions tailored to vulnerable rural communities.
- Equitable access to care support with focus to community involvement and participation.
- Personal integrity and respect of professional and moral ethics, transparency, responsibility and be accountable for our actions
- Creativity for best outcome
- Responsive team through collective commitments towards a common vision and continuous improvement.